INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

5 Reasons The Kid President Is Awesome

Meet Kid President, aka Robby Novak:


He's flippin' awesome, an 11 year old comedian, AND from my home state. He just wins all the awards of awesomeness.

If you've never heard of him or seen one of his videos (what, are you living under a rock!?), I'm here with 5 reasons that the Kid President is awesome and you should love/ watch him too:

1) He's met and interviewed some pretty cool people like Beyoncé. 

Yep, Beyoncé. The 2 teamed up to bring awareness on World Humanitarian Day after Kid President made this video for her. And then this happened:


The Kid President also found some time in his busy schedule to meet with Obama and give him some advice on how to be a good president:

And then he asked Macklemore "So, I'm gonna pop some tags but I only have $20 in my pocket. What do I do!?"

And my ALL TIME favorite: Steve Carell asks if he can be Kid Presidents VICE-president!!! He gets shot down....and then they dance.

Alright, you get the point. Celebrities dig him.

2) He's an awesome dancer. 

And it's infectious. Case in point:
Rebecca,  Whitney, and Sarah.

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel