INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Deformed Cucumber And Other Friday Thoughts

I wrote a while back about how Twitter Scares Me. I still feel the same way but it's a bit better.  I think it stresses me out because I can't read ALL of the things and I feel like I NEED to catch up on everyone's tweets. But, that's basically impossible.

However! I do have a new found obsession with INSTAGRAM! (I'm on Instagram, do you follow me!!? ;)) I can't get enough of it and I find myself checking it way too often to see all of the pretty new things. And I need more fun accounts to follow. Who are you favorite people to follow on Instagram?

Speaking of Instagram, have you heard of the new Party Party app? It's SO much fun. I won't admit how long I spent putting this together with the app:





For the past few years I've been growing my cucumbers on a slanted trellis low to the ground so that the cucumbers will hang below and I can just pick them all from underneath. It's worked out great...
Until this year.
Something about this variety of cucumber thinks it's humorous to grow around the trellis. This has happened to about 1/4 of the cucumbers. I'm going to let this one keep growing just for kicks and giggles (do people still say that!?).
I recently discovered Hello Apparel and I'm obsessed! It's cute and fun and patriotic and I need this shirt:

Zorro has started doing this thing where he walks up to me and stomps on my foot for attention. Maybe I shouldn't encourage this behavior but I kind of think it's the cutest thing ever and I hope he does it forever. It reminds me of the multiple scenes from Annie where the orphanes yell "Stomp on her foot!". Miss Hannigan, anyone?
In selesai random Friday news: I have come to the conclusion that I am hopeless at flipping eggs. I try and try again and they just end up all mushed together and usually with a broken yolk.
Have a lovely weekend!! I hope it's filled with as much fun and randomness as this post :)

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel