INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

F#@* Your [Thing]

Recently my husband introduced me to a tumbler blog called Fuck Your Noguchi Coffee Table and, title aside, I'm kind of obsessed with the hilarity that is this blog.

Being the somewhat...sarcastic person that I am, I personally find this site hilarious mostly because it expresses what I feel every time that I log into Pinterest. I also feel this way upon reading most of the food blogs that I follow. I mean, some people have a way of photographing food and decorating their house that is just obnoxiously perfect.

And seriously, all you fashion bloggers! How do you have time in the morning to make yourself look adorable, take amazing pictures of it, and still get to work on time??

So, I thought I'd do a few of my own. I don't think I'm doing this with the same intent as the other blog but whatever. And please keep in mind that I'm doing this in full jest and am really only expressing the deep envy that I have for these [things].

 F#@* your perfectly decorated, no wires desk.

 F#@* your evenly spaced perfect closet.

F#@* your Martha Stewart pie crusts that I will never manage to recreate

via
F#@* your "quick and easy" hairstyle

Ahhhh. That felt good. I highly recommend this kind of therapy the next time you're feeling a little depressed that your life isn't Pinterest perfect.

Linking up with: All Things Thursday

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel