INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

I'm A Compulsive Speeder


If you know me at all, you'll know that I'm pretty good at squeezing an unnatural amount of things into my life. And it's as simple as this: I love all of these things and genuinely want to do them. But, what this results in is me having very little time for certain necessary evils in life such as sleeping and speed limits. And when it comes to choosing between those 2 things, sleeping will always win. So, I get a few more minutes of sleep in the morning but then end up speeding through downtown Nashville trying to get to work on time as minimally late as possible.

I consider myself to be a very good and smart driver (minus the whole speeding this). And yes, there's a difference between being a good driver and being a smart driver. It's been years since I've gotten a ticket of any kind which is probably just dumb luck because I basically speed, at least a little, every second that I'm behind the wheel. I typically consider speed limits to be more like....suggested minimums.

Sometimes I just find it literally impossible to not slam on that gas pedal when there's a big open road ahead of me. IT'S SO HARD. It makes my skin crawl to drive 30 mph down a road with no people and no cars around. And on top of that, I'm almost always racing against the clock to get to the next item on my agenda for the day.

I can't tell you how many times people have said to me "I saw you driving the other day....you sure do like that gas pedal, huh?" I always get a bit embarrassed to hear this and pretend that it must have been someone else that they were seeing (driving the same car as me with the same distinctive, large Nashville Rollergirls decal on the back).

So, admitting that I have a kasus is the first step in recovery, right? While I meant for this post to be EVERY bit of light hearted, I also genuinely want to stop speeding so much. Check in with me in a week and see how this is going. Please? I need some accountability on this.

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel