INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Mini Apple Pies!

Aren't these beautiful!? And they taste even better than they look. I'm honored to be featuring this recipe today with Lauren over at A Touch of Southern Grace. Lauren and I went to high school together in Nashville and I can attest to the fact that she is the epitome of southern grace! Her blog is wonderful and you should definitely check it out!

I had SO much fun making these pies and I can't wait to make them for an actual party as opposed to a Sunday snack for myself. Hah! The recipe for these amazing mini pies can be found over on her blog. I even used my fancy wedding china for the first time just for this recipe. Go check it out!!


INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel