INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

All About That Bass

This has been...one of those weeks. And frankly, I'm not sad to see it ending. Give me some weekend, PLEASE!

A friend of mine gave me 2/3 of a gallon of blackberries and I'm going to make and eat this Blackberry Ice Cream:
And maybe a cobbler? Yes. I think a cobbler. I have a great recipe for blackberry cobbler. Let's do that this weekend!

Basically I just want comfort food. I've been drooling over this Vegan Carmelized Onion Mac n' Cheese for the past month. I think it's time I do it.

Have you ever made your own coffee creamer??
Plays roller derby and works out/ skates/ lifts weights basically every single day of the week, I appreciate being reminded not to worry about my size. I'm not fat, I'm just big muscled :)

Happy Friday, world!

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel