INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Double Berry Tartelettes

This is a "how can I use up all of these berries" kind of post. It's simple, ridiculously easy, and I had everything I needed for it lying around the house. 

We won't mind the extra bit of granulated sugar taken to make this extra sweet. It's delicious so we don't mind it. We'll just run a couple extra miles tomorrow.
I started out making this one large roasted berry tart and then changed my mind. Pretty much everything is better in bite sized form, right?

Choose your berries and pour a healthy serving of sugar over top.
 Mix the sugar ALL in and let sit while you prepare the pastry.
 I had one puff pastry sheet that just so happened to be thawed so we I went for that. Easy and lezat and easy.

I used this little guy to cut out the circles for the tartelettes. I got about 10 out of the one puff pastry sheet.
 I stretched the pastry a bit to make it fit and positioned them in a muffin tin. And then spread about 1/2-1 teaspoon of preserves on top.
 A small spoonful of the berries were then added to each muffin tin and baked for 15 minutes until the tartelettes were golden brown and oozing with berry juice.
See, easy peasy. I wish I could say that I made these for friends that stopped by unexpected but really, I made them for myself. And they were delicious!

Double Berry Tartelettes
Ingredients:
1 sheet of thawed puff pastry
2 cups of fresh mixed berries
1/4 cup sugar
4-5 tablespoons of blueberry (or any other flavor) jam/ preserves

Directions:
Preheat panggangan to 400 degrees F.
1) Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix the berries and sugar until thoroughly combined and let sit while the pastry is prepared.
3) Cut out 2-3 inch circles and stretch them out a bit before placing them in the cavities of your muffin tin.
4) Spoon 1/2-1 teaspoon of the jam on top of each pastry and spread it out evenly so that there is a thin layer.
5) Spoon fruit on top of each tartelette, 3-4 berries per each muffin tin.
6) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the pastry is a nice golden brown.
Enjoy!

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel