INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Raspberry Chicken

This is one of my many attempts to eat healthier. I'm trying y'all, I really am. If it weren't for the fact that I play roller derby and workout a lot, I would likely weigh a bit more than I do now. But, that's really besides the point.

I'm here to share this wonderful recipe with you. Every other time that I've made this, I ate it with vegetables on the side. This time I thought I'd try it on top of a salad. I highly recommend this as the raspberry sauce from the chicken served as a wonderful dressing! Cut up a few fresh raspberries, toss em in, and you've got a great dish.
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1 teaspoon fresh minced thyme
2 boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Directions:
Season chicken breasts with half of the salt and the thyme. Heat oil in a large skillet until hot and add chicken and onions. Cook the chicken for 7 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chicken from the pan leaving the onions and any remaining oil.
Reduce the heat. Add the remaining salt, pepper, vinegar, and preserves. Stir the mixture until the preserves are melted and to a nice, runny consistency.
Spoon the raspberry mixture over the chicken breasts and enjoy immediately because it's delicious.

Linking up with Blood Mary's Count as a Salad, What's Cooking Wednesday's and Chef in Training

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel