INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Baked Sweet Potato Chips

HEY, remember me? Yea, I still exist. I've just been taken over by a little thing called life and studying for a comprehensive exam that determines whether or not I can graduate. I've done my best to fill every bit of my free time lately with studying and I'm just about over it. Luckily the test is next Friday and after that, I can breathe again.

And since my life lately has been filled with massive amounts of studying, it has also been filled with massive quantities of snack foods. Because, for whatever reason, food makes studying a little less like hell and whatever gets me through it, so be it. I usually start out with healthy snacks like fruit and veggies but there's only so many handfuls of almonds, even the cocoa covered ones, that I can eat before I get bored with them and make a trip to the store for Coke, candy, and Doritos.

A couple weeks ago while in Cincinnati I (accidentally) ordered sweet potato chips and fell in love! I'm not sure if I'd ever had them before but if I had, they weren't nearly as good. Upon returning home, I quickly tried recreating them which took a few tries to get it right. These have been the PERFECT study snack and I may have made more than 1 (or more than 2) batches over the past week.
There are 2 keys to making these chips amazing: 1) Cut them very thin and 2) Be patient.
I happen to have a mandolin and used that to cut them. Even with that, the thickness of the chips varied. I found that the thinner ones tasted better. Also, when they're uneven, you'll end up with some under-cooked and some over. So, cut them thin and cut them consistent.

Ingredients:
2 medium sweet potatoes cut thinly (1/8th of an inch or smaller)
Olive oil
Salt (or other desired flavoring)

Directions:
Preheat panggangan to 450°.

 Slice your potatoes. If you don't have a mandolin (go buy one, they're cheap!) you can slice them with a sharp knife.

Line the chips up on two baking sheets and spray each side with cooking spray. Sprinkle with salt. Additionally, these taste great sprinkled with a bit of sugar and cinnamon if you've got more of a sweet tooth.
Bake for 10 minutes, flip the chips, and bake for an additional 7-10 minutes.

Let them cool for about 10 minutes and then EAT! Or if you're like me, repeatedly burn your fingers and tongue because you can't wait for the chips to cool.


INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel