INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

A Beach In Cornwall

A few days after Christmas, my husband and I had an afternoon free and so I asked him to take me to the beach! This particular day was one of the few "nice" days we had during our 2 weeks in England so it was the perfect day for a stroll on the beach.

Plus, I've heard a lot of beautiful things about the beaches in Cornwall. And for good reason as you will see.






This guy was just a natural at getting his picture made




This is where I underestimate the size of the waves and end up with water in my boots:




And then we found that if you climbed a little cliff there were some steep stairs that led to a beautiful walk that overlooked the ocean.










We captured this with one hella awesome tripod (a conglomerate of sticks and rocks).


This picture of a random family is probably one of my favorite shots from the whole trip. HOW precious is this:


INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel