INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

White Walls

After buying my house in 2012, I proceeded to paint every single wall in my house with the exception of my kitchen walls (there's VERY little actual wall space) and the walls in one spare bedroom. Besides that, I went crazy painting the WHOLE house. I think this was partially due to the fact that I've never owned my own home before that allowed for me to just do whatever I wanted.

So, to celebrate my freedom, I got a little crazy and just painted away. Away and away. If you look at my Pinterest Home board here, you'll see that I was just drawn to color.

Now, a year and a half later, I find myself really envying a good white wall like this:


I'm also loving these white walls completely covered with frames:




And these rooms that are just beautifully covered in white:



And this entire home tour featured on Style Me Pretty Living . I just love how much light is in all of these pictures in the home.
Ruth Eileen Photography
Should I paint some walls white again?? I can't decide. Maybe in my next house.

Happy hump day!

(I pulled all of these pictures from Pinterest)

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel