INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Banana Oat Dog Treats


I've tried out a lot of different recipes for homemade dog treats and this one seems to be their favorite. Not so much mine seeing as they're messy to make and don't come out very pretty for a blog post but I digress.

I think my dogs enjoy me making these treats more than kids enjoy making cookies with their parents. Both Lexi and Zorro (my Great Pyrenees siblings) stay in the kitchen with me the whole time these are being made to make sure they can't help out in any way.

I tried for the sake of this post to make the treats cute and dog bone shaped but, as you'll see, I gave up on that and just ended up making most of them circular as that was WAY easier. Hey, I'm just being honest with ya.

Ingredients:
2 cups oats
1 1/2 cups of peanut butter
2 bananas (preferably ripe)
2 cups flour
1 1/3 cups of water
1/4 cup oil

Directions:
Preheat panggangan to 300°.

Mash bananas in a small bowl.

Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.

See, they stay at my side the whole time these treats are in the works.

Roll out the dough on a floured surface so that it is to your desired thickness. Since I have big fluffy dogs, I make mine a bit thicker. 1/2 an inch thick. Either cut with a cookie cutter or simple place them in simple circles on a baking sheet.

What's the best part of baking!? Licking the bowl of course:

Bake for 2- 2 1/2 hours. I always check on mine about every half an hour to see how they are doing. You want them to be rather dry like dog biscuits you'd buy from the store.

Take a nice long nap while you're waiting for your treats to bake.

Once done, Enjoy :) (not you, your pup!)
They aren't too pretty but my pups sure do love em.

INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU KLIK DISINI

Iklan Atas Artikel


Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2


Iklan Bawah Artikel